Feature Requests item #1097664, was opened at 2005-01-07 01:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1097664&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using gaim 1.1.1, under winxp sp2
when chatting in a group chat on the AIM protocol, and
attempting to send a message that is too long, you get
an error saying "unable to send message, message is too
large", which is perfectly ok. BUT, what also happens
is that everything you just typed completely
disappears, and you have to retype everything.

I think this is a bug, and the text you just typed into
the box should remain in the box after the failed
sending, so you can at least copy and paste it in
pieces, rather than having to retype. information
shouldnt just disappear without a trace.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)