Feature Requests item #1036914, was opened at 2004-09-29 06:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1036914&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'd like to see online buddies represented as Microsoft
Agent objects (e.g. the paperclip or dog seen in
Microsoft Office) crawling across the desktop. Not only
can you talk with them by text or by voice, there is
also a new interaction mode: visual effects. You can
"hit" a buddy (and he will see your action) or do other
funny actions with him/her...

Users can also customize/make their own animated
figures. There are such software tools for this purpose.

I believe animated representation will be the next
trend in IM clients.

- Yao Ziyuan

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)