Feature Requests item #1406311, was opened at 2006-01-14 22:33
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1406311&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
Support for the aim: protocols [aim:goaway, aim:goim,
etc] natively in Gaim 2.0 [specifically in Windows]
would be much appreciated, seeing as how I utilize them
in several manners.