Feature Requests item #983897, was opened at 2004-07-02 02:34
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=983897&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I am using gaim 0.79 on Slackware Linux 9.1 with a
2.4.26 kernel.

On my Windows version of AIM, it is possible to click
on a link that has been designated target="_self" (e.g.
and the page will open within the "view profile"
window. In gaim, clicking on these links always results
in a new browser window opening rather than the page
being loaded within the profile window. Is this a
security measure or a bug?