Feature Requests item #1646467, was opened at 2007-01-28 10:44
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1646467&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to have an "always show" setting, toggle-able for each buddy.
If turned on, the buddy in question would always be shown in the list, even if
its status is offline and "show offline buddies" ("Buddies" menu in the GTK
client) is turned off.