Feature Requests item #970095, was opened at 2004-06-09 23:17
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=970095&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
first i will start with i like the program and having all my
accounts in one window.I give it 41/2 stars. Now on to
the important stuff. in the buddy list it would be great to
have an offline folder like aol has. Second the chat. you
can not log onto the aol chat rooms with Gaim. if you
where in aol you would go to My AIM > Control Panel >
Chat. and then a menu opens listing some of the chat
rooms. and once you are in the chat room you can more
to another throught the menu at the bottom of the chat
window. and it lists all the chat rooms in this menu. it
would be great to be able to get to these chat rooms.
Another thing if you want to creat a new screen name
you still have to have aol or msn ( dont know about the
others) on you comp it would be great to be able to cut
out aol and msn and all the others and just use Gaim.
but my biggest complaint is that it is just missing some
of the features that i cant do without. so until then i will
be using both Gaim and the others that it is supose to
replace