Feature Requests item #1388771, was opened at 2005-12-23 05:40
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1388771&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
gaim 2.0b1 no longer automatically logs you in on load,
but returns to the same status as the program was in
last time it was closed including Offline. Any chance
it could let you ask it to *always* log you in if you
were signed off before quitting?