Feature Requests item #1400224, was opened at 2006-01-09 05:02
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1400224&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
//in the new version of gaim, 2 beta, i noticed that
the away window has been removed, is there a possible
way we get it back?

//for those running a fulsscreen application (like a
game) has been more than wonderul not to have "x" - gui
opened in the background making the game slower while
playing!

//i use 2 monitors in my desktop and has helped me a
lot the 1.x version away window (i think it was 1.3
when i first installed gaim) having no opened windows
in the background and at the same time watching who has
sent me how many messages, so the request is the followin:

Request : By the time you already got the code ready
from the previous versions and you don't intend
implementing such feature in the new version, why don't
you release such an option as a plug-in so those who
were happy with it be able to make use of it? :)

you've made awesome job so far :)

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)