Feature Requests item #1540840, was opened at 2006-08-15 14:40
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1540840&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I'd like to request a configurable global shortcut to
completely  hide Gaim from view, thereby also disabling
possible sounds or popups/toasters, until I repeat that
keyboard shortcut.

Is it possible for this to be created, preferably for
Windows?

Also, I'd like to know if there is the possibility of
using Shortcuts in Gaim.