Feature Requests item #1413931, was opened at 2006-01-24 13:38
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1413931&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I would prefer that the away message list simply listed
all saved away messages instead of just ones you have
used recently (I realize you can click on saved and
then choose anyone, but it would be easier to either
have a pop-out menu or just have them all listed in the
1st menu). Also if that cannot be changed, would it be
atleast be possible to make it so that each away
message would only show up once.