Feature Requests item #1602546, was opened at 2006-11-24 21:05
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1602546&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I like to use the IM window resized to chat while seeing other window, picture,
text... There's only text message on the IM window, the IM window don't need to
be large.
But when I use it short, many "text buttons" are hidden. The "text buttons"
can´t be personalized (like the buttons on Firefox or IE). I always use the
"emoticon button", but it dissapear when window is shortness. So I need to
resize the windows just to use the "emoticon button" and after resize it again.

When I click on the other window behind, the IM window goes to behind that
other window. It could be have a "always on top" button to resolve it.