Feature Requests item #1604389, was opened at 2006-11-28 06:12
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1604389&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I would like to be able to see when a buddy has come online. It could be done
by adding collumns like in a file browser (name,type,size etc) in Gaim it could
look like (BuddyName,OnlineStatus,LogonTime etc...) And it would be nice if I
could choose wich collumns to see...

Well it's not a biggie, just an idea...

Ashrael..