Feature Requests item #966201, was opened at 2004-06-03 20:29
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=966201&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Just a thought, could you have the "Buddy Name:" field
be a drop down of buddy names, instead of a
fill-in-the-blank?  Or, allow dragging from the buddy list.