Feature Requests item #973662, was opened at 2004-06-15 22:39
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=973662&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be handy to be able to save a buddy list to
and load it from an external file.  I know they're
usually stored on the server nowadays, but, for
example, I have two AIM screennames, and I like to keep
the two buddylists in sync.
I'd be happy to write a patch to do this, if the
developers are interested.
-Ben