Feature Requests item #1585251, was opened at 2006-10-26 13:54
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1585251&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if the number of recent away messages
was user configurable. It is currently hard coded to 6.
I myself recompile gaim with 15 and find it more useful.

Thanks.

AB.