Feature Requests item #964132, was opened at 2004-06-01 05:20
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=964132&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Given that the more recent releases of ICQ have
different smileys to AIM would it be possible to allow
them to be defined seperately in the theme packs?