Feature Requests item #1624141, was opened at 2006-12-29 04:07
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1624141&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
hi

I want to see my offline buddies

but first I want to see all my online buddies (icq, yahoo, msn) and then I want
to see all my offline buddies

currently this is not possible

trillian does this  - but trillian is way too slow

pierre