Feature Requests item #1515804, was opened at 2006-07-02 06:45
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1515804&group_id=235

Category: oscar

Initial Comment:
I am just finding out that AIM can now eject people
from chat rooms it has created. It is a new packet in
the OSCAR protocol.

Http://www.sevenz.net/

You can get a program that does that an do a packet
snif to see what it does to eject people. (what SNAC
data is sent)