Feature Requests item #995392, was opened at 2004-07-21 13:07
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=995392&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Two features that I think would improve the interface
would be the option to close tabs by clicking them with
the middle mouse button.  A second useful feature
would be the ability to zoom in and out of the text in
conversation windows.  This is a standard feature in AIM
so that depending on the user's resolution, the size of
text on the screen can be adjusted.  With my resolution
of 1920x1200 it is difficult to read the text of users that
have a very small font size.