Feature Requests item #1243308, was opened at 2005-07-22 16:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1243308&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If you type only punctuation and/or whitespace, and try
to use Ctrl+left or Ctrl+Bksp in a conversation, the
cursor doesn't move. This command also doesn't work in
the away message composition window. It works when
naming an away message or when searching your buddy
list for a buddy.

Using gaim 1.4 with GTK that comes with it and Windows XP

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)