Feature Requests item #1462368, was opened at 2006-03-31 14:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1462368&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
I'd like to see converation add not be conditional on
the user being in you list.

In most cases you wouldn't want someone on your list
twice but it is not illegal for this to happen.  I
think it would be more featureful to conditionally fire
a warning in the add dialog and have the conversation
-> add menu item always be present.

This would allows for "features" like adding a user you
are talking to on one acount to another account without
a lot of complex logic on the menu.

Also, while a dynamic and flexible menu is fun, it
should probably be avoided when it is not directly needed.