Feature Requests item #1452776, was opened at 2006-03-17 16:56
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1452776&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
When a custom status message exists next to or under a
contact name, it isn't possible to copy and paste the
text somewhere. Furthermore, it would be nice if there
is a URL in the text and it became a link automatically
like it does in the yahoo messenger.