Feature Requests item #1249802, was opened at 2005-08-01 15:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1249802&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The option to force a conversation window or chat
window to be "Always On Top" should be integrated into
Gaim.

This could be done on a window-by-window basis, or as
an over-all option for all of the windows of that type.

The option could be placed on the "Conversations" tab
of the preferences window.

Alternatively, an option could be added to the list
that drops down from the icon in the upper-left corner
of the window to make that window "Always On Top".

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)