Feature Requests item #1119076, was opened at 2005-02-08 23:29
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1119076&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I am running Fedora Core 3 with the GNOME desktop
environment and Gaim 1.0.1-3.  If I change the cursor
theme in GNOME, Gaim still uses the default cursor
(Bluecurve).  See Mozilla Firefox bug #281459 (at
bugzilla.mozilla.org).