Feature Requests item #1030819, was opened at 2004-09-19 15:21
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1030819&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
Using the GTK-Wimp theme, fonts in the IM window are
sized abnormally small; by default, the font used in
IMs is 10 points, but in the Wimp theme it is whatever
the default font size is whatever is defined for
Windows widgets.  If you're using the default Windows
theme, all IMs will be scaled relative to 8 points,
which can make things incredibly hard to read.

This can be remedied by creating a new style in gtkrc
with an explicitly specified font size and binding it
to the GtkIMHtml class. I'm attaching my custom
modification of gtkrc based on this, which makes things
a lot more readable.

If you want to emulate Windows AIM's fonts, you could
use Times New Roman 12 as the font name instead.