Feature Requests item #1009772, was opened at 2004-08-15 22:56
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1009772&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I'm not sure if it is a bug in Gaim, or if it is jsut bad luck
on my part, but any time i try to click the "Open" button
on the pop-up mail notifications for my MSN Account, it
doesn't work

I was wondering, if you could make an advanced option
feature for the mail notification (such as, an option to
change what the "Open" button actually does) because i
use outlook express to read my mail, so as much as i
love the idea of the "Open" button, it really does me no
good, because i'm sure it isn't set to open outlook
express, and even if it does, it doesn't seem to work for
me anyway