Feature Requests item #1213413, was opened at 2005-06-02 07:02
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1213413&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
can you make it so you can see the profile picture you
are currently showing in the your IM window. kind of
like they do in MSN, yahoo?, and AIM, but Gaim style.
If I'm wrong about who does that besides MSN forgive me
cause I only use those sparingly, I use gaim the most.