Feature Requests item #1179994, was opened at 2005-04-09 20:58
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1179994&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi all,

Is there a way to enable this command for gaim's irc
implementation? Everytime I try to use this command in
a channel I just get the 'no such command' msg.

Thanks