Feature Requests item #976279, was opened at 2004-06-20 11:15
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=976279&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,

In the message window, when there is a link, there is 2
possibilities: "Copy Link Location" and "Open Link in
Browser"
but not a normal "Copy" to copy the text of the link.

By the way, it's probably a known "bug", I didn't
lookup for that, but why doesn't the ctrl+c work?

Thanks,
Pascal