Feature Requests item #1384934, was opened at 2005-12-19 01:48
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1384934&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to get the ctrl+# shortcut back for
inserting smilies. This was a VERY nice short cut to
have and it is unfortunate that now after using it for
a long time it no longer works.