Feature Requests item #918050, was opened at 2004-03-17 09:49
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=918050&group_id=235

Category: jabber

Initial Comment:
Currently the jabber system in gaim is unusable when your
jabber contacts have several resources each (e.g. one of my
friends uses one resource for his jabber client at work and one
for his client at home). I want to choose the destination
resource manually, e.g. by having a drop-down list of all
available resources beside the name on the tab in the
conversation window.