Feature Requests item #1651541, was opened at 2007-02-03 19:33
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1651541&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Is there a way to delete the "standard" away message, or to change it?  I'd
really prefer being able to set other away messages as "default", and not have
to deal with the built-in Gaim standard.