Feature Requests item #610933, was opened at 2002-09-18 01:23
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=610933&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
Whenever you double-click gaim's main window or press
the maximize button, the program doesn't work as
expected. It would be better to hide this button from
the user.