Feature Requests item #984441, was opened at 2004-07-02 23:16
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=984441&group_id=235

Category: oscar

Initial Comment:
It's very difficult to find Direct IM. It took me like
5 minutes to realize it's on the main window. I think
it would be somewhat logical to add it to the
Conversation menu (Conversation > Direct IM), but only
on AIM sessions (since it only works on AIM). Of
course, I felt pretty dumb when I found the direct IM
thing in the contact's context menu >_<.