Feature Requests item #1183596, was opened at 2005-04-15 05:04
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1183596&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi, I am a laptop user, frequently working off-line. It
would be good if during start-up Gaim could check first
if there is network connection and would quit if not.
That would save time during system (WinNT/XP) startup.