Feature Requests item #1475725, was opened at 2006-04-24 14:41
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1475725&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
At first I want to say the hole gaim developers did a
great work! And still do great work!

I had a little idea for the GAIM interface, i think it
wouldn't be difficult to realize it.

I think it would be better, if the ICQ flower with the
status icon instead of the gaim symbol with the status
icon would be shown in the change status box. Like in
gaim 1.5.x. It would help me to see if I'm not aviable,
or away, or invisible ... . It's not so good to see at
this moment.

Keep up great working!

(Speaking about ICQ protocoll)