Feature Requests item #1073447, was opened at 2004-11-25 17:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1073447&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I have some kind of weird question, and wonder if it
would be really difficult to implement. Today, I had to
send a image to some buddy and wondered if it would be
possible to implement a function that sends what is in
the clipboard, as a file or whatever. I'm using MSN
with people that also use GAIM. I'm sure that it would
be possible to do it between two GAIM clients. It would
be extraordinary if I could copy some text or image to
the clipborad and just click a function like "Send the
content of the clipboard...".

Best wishes
Fabien