Feature Requests item #1006997, was opened at 2004-08-10 23:50
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1006997&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I would like it if Dual Monitors were supported better.
For example I can only "dock" my bud list in monitor 1.
Also, the windows don't remember position, which they
should, since I want my new messages to appear on the
second monitor, but they always appear on the first.
This is all in reference to wingaim.