Feature Requests item #692843, was opened at 2003-02-25 06:10
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=692843&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
The file-transfer manager looks very nice and clean.
Very impressive design!
However, I would prefer to have the size numbers
presented in a local format, with thousand-separators.
Like "1,234,567 Byte" or "1 234 567 Byte".
That way they would be easier to read.