Feature Requests item #840980, was opened at 2003-11-12 15:24
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=840980&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
This occurs in the 0.72 release that is included in
debian/unstable. The platform is a PowerPC (iBook2
600MHz).

I have disabled "Show Empty Groups" but enabled "Show
Offline Buddies".  I have empty groups that still appear.

i.e. (Part of the contact list, represented in ASCII)

demo (0/0)  <-- This is a group on my jabber account
Buddies (0/0)
~ (0/0) <-- This one reports to be the MSN root group
that cannot be deleted