Feature Requests item #1634673, was opened at 2007-01-13 08:10
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1634673&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hello everybody.

I am using GAIM v1.5.0 under ubuntu-linux to access ICQ and from times to
times, I have to switch from cyrillic to latin charsets.

The problem is that there is no menu for selecting the encoding. So, you have
to know the exact name of the encoding you wish to use.

Would it be possible to have an encoding selection popup-list added to the
"Account Modification" Window ?

<Migou>