Feature Requests item #660428, was opened at 2002-12-31 11:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=660428&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

Very good program. But the only thing which makes that
I do not use this program is that each time i receive a
message, it pop up in front of me. An auto minimize like
msn messenger should be grateful. There are 'raise on
event' option in the menu but not 'auto minimize'.

Except for this little thing, its perfect for me. good job. :)

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)