Feature Requests item #1609578, was opened at 2006-12-05 16:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1609578&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
i think it is fairly explainitory, i like the buddy ticker, but it does not
dock and it does not stay on top.  It would be pretty cool to have it either
dock somewhere, or part of my gnome/kde/windows toolbar.