Feature Requests item #1640657, was opened at 2007-01-21 03:39
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1640657&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I don't like the new email notification behavior in 2.0b6. I keep the Buddy
List minimized most of the time, so I don't know that I've gotten new email
unless I bring the Buddy List up. I'd rather have a separate window for the
notification, as it was in previous versions.

Can you change it back or add an option to have it behave like it was in
previous versions?