Feature Requests item #1217974, was opened at 2005-06-10 02:36
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1217974&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
I noticed that if you drag a buddy from the buddy list
into a window with an existing conversation, it will
open a new conversation with that person in another
tab.I suggest you make it so if you drag a buddy from
the buddy list into the chatroom user-list, it will
invite them for you. This would be pretty nice,
considering inviting numerous people to a chatroom one
at a time is annoying.