Feature Requests item #1376514, was opened at 2005-12-08 13:43
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1376514&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
MSN and Trillian supports drag & drop of text into the
chat box. This is very useful for quick sending of text
or links from webpages to buddies without messing the
clipboard up.
I'm sure this is easy to implement.