Feature Requests item #618613, was opened at 2002-10-04 11:47
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=618613&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Create a per buddy flag, allowing options to be turned
ON / off by user.

Options like:
Log on notification
log off notification
ignore user

Reason:
I use festival + speechd on my machine.
I wrote a small perl plugin to notify me when someone
signs in, inlcuding reading the name of the user.
There are just some people on my list that I don't care
when they come online or go offline.

Thank you for listening to my 2 bits worth.