Feature Requests item #1067025, was opened at 2004-11-15 18:03
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1067025&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It seriously look's stupid when you can only change the
background color for the text and not the entire
window.  I believe this should be considered a *basic*
function expected by any good messenger program.  I
would like to see gaim support changing of the entire
background window color in chat dialogs.