Feature Requests item #1468932, was opened at 2006-04-11 20:30
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1468932&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hello Developers,

Gaim always displays full size emotion icons. But, as
you know, some emotion icon is too big. Is there any
possible to display emotion icons with fixed size? For
example, 50x50 pixels (if the icon is bigger than
50x50) or fixed icon height in 50 pixels.