Feature Requests item #1433222, was opened at 2006-02-16 17:23
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1433222&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I noticed on the Support FAQ that GAIM no longer has
the ability to export buddy lists.  Please reimplement
that feature or at least allow users to share them.
This is very important for our group at work.  As new
people are added to our workgroup, we need to send them
our buddy lists to get them up to speed quickly.
Adding buddies individuals is an arduous and
error-prone process.

Aisa